FlatPress 1.5 Issue: Missing index.php in URLs Causes “Page Not Found” Error
I recently tested the new theme on FlatPress 1.5, and overall it looks quite impressive (except for the background, which could use some improvement). However, I ran into a frustrating issue: whenever I click on a post title or the “Read more” button, it returns a “page not found” error.
After comparing it with earlier versions, I noticed a difference in the URL structure. Previously, links were formatted like this:
It seems that the index.php segment has been removed from the URL, which likely causes incorrect routing and leads to the error.
What’s more, this issue doesn’t seem to be related to any specific theme. I tested multiple themes and encountered the same problem across all of them, suggesting that it might be a system-level issue rather than a theme-specific one.
답변 2개
핵심이 여기에 있네요. 근데 이런 질문은 뭘 기대하고 올리시는걸까요?
index.php 파일을 못찾는 거같은데요.
답변을 작성하려면 로그인이 필요합니다.